Professional Plumbing Group (“PPG”) manufactures and distributes high quality plumbing products and expert solutions to create best-in-class customer experiences. The PPG umbrella has three national brands with Speakman, Wolverine Brass and PlumbMaster and a history stretching back 150 years in the plumbing industry. While distinct in customer base and value proposition, the three brands share a passion for innovation and customer service excellence. The company is headquartered in Conway, SC, and operates in Concordville, PA. PPG has started a transformation process into an agile, solution-oriented organization with best-in-class sales capabilities. Professional Plumbing Group is a portfolio company of Dunes Point Capital (DPC).
We are seeking a customer-focused individual to join our Technical Services team!
- Answering all incoming calls for Special Services (Non-Stock & Technical Department)
- Quoting Non-Stock items from requests received via telephone (some require research)
- Answering technical questions for both Non-Stock & stock items
- Quoting emailed/faxed requests with/without all the pertinent information
- Competitor and/or OEM part number crossover to PlumbMaster part number
- Converting quotes to orders (phoned, faxed, and emailed)
- Answering requests sent to department email and left on voice mail.
- Enter quotes/orders that are requested through the customer service phone group
- Process returns on orders.
- High school diploma
- Basic knowledge of plumbing and plumbing repair parts a plus
- 1 year of customer service experience preferred
- Computer knowledge
- Must have a passion for the plumbing industry
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Profound listening skills
- Clear and concise communication skills
Our employees are our biggest asset! We take pride in showing our employees how much they are valued through advancement opportunities, growth, unlimited compensation, training and rewards!
What we offer
- Stability! We’ve been around for over 150 years!
- Work-life balance
- Base salary, uncapped display of Integrity, focus on customers, passion for execution and teamwork.
- Extensive internal training and regular coaching with supervisor
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance
- 401(k) program
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
Professional Plumbing Group is a U.S. manufacturer and distributor with a reputation built on 150 years of high quality, reliable delivery, and direct service to our customer. PPG is known by its three leading brands of PlumbMaster, Wolverine Brass, and Speakman.
Learn more about us at www.ppg-inc.com.