LOOKING FOR A CHALLENGING CAREER WITH GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES? JOIN OUR SALES TEAM!
Professional Plumbing Group (“PPG”) manufactures and distributes high quality plumbing products and expert solutions to create best-in-class customer experiences. The PPG umbrella has three national brands with Speakman, Wolverine Brass and PlumbMaster and a history stretching back 150 years in the plumbing industry. While distinct in customer base and value proposition, the three brands share a passion for innovation and customer service excellence. The company is headquartered in Conway, SC, and operates a key location in Concordville, PA. PPG has started a transformation process into an agile, solution-oriented organization with best-in-class sales capabilities. Professional Plumbing Group is a portfolio company of Dunes Point Capital (DPC).
Are you looking for a company with amazing growth opportunities? Do you thrive in an entrepreneurial role with work/life balance? Do you love cultivating relationships and helping people? If so, we want to talk to you!
Our vision is simple yet challenging – Most Trusted Partner for B2B Plumbing Solutions. We are disrupting an industry with our exceptional customer-centric sales team and renowned company culture!
We are seeking a motivated, entry level Field Account Rep , who will assist a team of sales representatives, ensuring that sales targets are met while interacting with existing and prospective customers. The Outside Sales Rep will also have an exciting role in planning, executing and managing assigned duties. We will also teach you how to generate new leads and develop existing customers.
- To sell high quality products to a progressive customer base.
- Placing and fulfilling orders
- To develop as fast as your skills and energy dictate.
- To earn a great living and enjoy work-life balance.
- Grow in your role to reach additional responsibilities and rewards in the future.
Do you have what it takes?
- Possess or working on a college degree in Business or Marketing
- Positive and engaging personality with a passion to help others
- Possess strong technology skills
- Highly motivated, ambitious, and self-directed
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity and teamwork
- Entrepreneur mentality
- Standard outside sales requirement of ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Reliable transportation and current/valid driver’s license.
Why Plumbmaster-exclusive provider of Wolverine Brass?
Our employees are our biggest asset! We take pride in showing our employees how much they are valued through advancement opportunities, growth, unlimited compensation, training and rewards!
Perks & Benefits
- Stability! We’ve been around for over 120 years!
- Work-life balance
- Paid training
- Career advancement opportunities
- Base salary with commission leading to advancement and increased earning potential.
- Extensive internal training and regular coaching in the field with a Regional Manager.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance
- 401(k) program
- PTO and paid holidays
- Mobile technology allowance
- Phone allowance
Professional Plumbing Group is a U.S. manufacturer and distributor with a reputation built on 120 years of high quality, reliable delivery, and direct service to our customer. PPG is known by its two leading brands of PlumbMaster and Wolverine Brass.
Learn more about us at www.ppg-inc.com.