Professional Plumbing Group (“PPG”) manufactures and distributes high quality plumbing products and expert solutions to create best-in-class customer experiences. The PPG umbrella has three national brands with Speakman, Wolverine Brass and PlumbMaster and a history stretching back 150 years in the plumbing industry. While distinct in customer base and value proposition, the three brands share a passion for innovation and customer service excellence. The company is headquartered in Conway, SC, and operates in Glen Mills, PA as well. PPG has started a transformation process into an agile, solution-oriented organization with best-in-class sales capabilities. Professional Plumbing Group is a portfolio company of Dunes Point Capital (DPC).
Position Title: Sr. Recruiter – Sales
Location: Glen Mills, PA
Reports To: VP, Talent & Culture
POSITION SUMMARY DESCRIPTION
The Sr. Recruiter, Sales plays a critical role in souring, attracting, and bringing in top Sales talent. This role takes a consultative approach to deliver on talent needs faster and efficiently while living our PPG Values. The Sr. Recruiter, Sales taps into a continuously growing network of Sales professionals to produce viable candidates and plan for future Sales team talent needs, directly impacting company sales and future business growth.
- Bring in Sales Talent that Drives Business Objectives; Drive attraction and recruitment efforts for all Sales team roles.
- Design Success Profiles for Sales roles to guide effective recruitment and workforce planning efforts.
- Reduce time to hire; increase quality of hire; reduce Sales attrition rates of new hires.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Conducts recruitment efforts for all Sales positions, including:
- Partnering with the hiring manager to understand specifics of the position and talent needs
- Preparing and posting Sales Jobs via job boards and other electronic sites
- Conducting phone and in-person interviews to qualify candidates and gain a greater understanding of their capabilities and experience
- Negotiating job offers and finalizing hires
- Maintaining accurate candidate status information via internal tracking systems
- Customize PPG Talent Brand for Sales candidates. Participate in job fairs and university partnerships as necessary.
- Develop workforce plans and a pool of qualified candidates in advance for future needs.
- Collaborate with Sales Leaders to create accurate and detailed position descriptions and success profiles
- Design, implement, and support diversity recruiting efforts
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Proven success delivering top talent for Sales teams in a fast-paced, high-volume, high-growth, environment
- Ability to design workforce plans and build talent pipelines
- Direct sourcing expertise utilizing a range of methods and approaches
- Strong Social Media Recruitment Experience with Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Strong consulting and business partnership skills with the ability to build trust and credibility with candidates, hiring managers, and business leaders
- Balance of strategic mindset and results-driven behaviors
- Must be detail oriented and can multitask in a dynamic environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High integrity
- High energy and resiliency
- Passion for results
- Collaborative, team oriented and adept at building positive and influential relationships
- Strong communication skills
- Passionate about using data to analyze, track, and support metrics for all stakeholders
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in business-to-business sales, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Corporate or agency recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-volume organization
SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential.
- ADP experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in human resources
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to walk, drive, stand and sit; use a computer and phone. The employee is frequently required to type, talk and hear.