LOOKING FOR A CHALLENGING CAREER WITH GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES? JOIN OUR SALES TEAM!
Professional Plumbing Group (“PPG”) manufactures and distributes high quality plumbing products and expert solutions to create best-in-class customer experiences. The PPG umbrella has three national brands with Speakman, Wolverine Brass and PlumbMaster and a history stretching back 150 years in the plumbing industry. While distinct in customer base and value proposition, the three brands share a passion for innovation and customer service excellence. The company is headquartered in Conway, SC, and operates in Glen Mills, PA. PPG has started a transformation process into an agile, solution-oriented organization with best-in-class sales capabilities. Professional Plumbing Group is a portfolio company of Dunes Point Capital (DPC).
As an Account Relationship Manager with Professional Plumbing Group, you will be the primary point of contact for progressive plumbing professionals in your territory. You will be trained to develop exceptional selling and consultative skills to open new accounts and create deeper relationships with existing customers. Your rewards will reflect your results.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of company products
- Seek out new business opportunities
- Build and maintain deeper customer relationships
- Communicate effectively to Director, Regional Sales on activities, progress goals, and prospective customers
- High school diploma with at least 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Business-to-business sales (B2B) or technical background
- Plumbing industry knowledge not required, but a plus!
- Positive and engaging personality with a passion to help others
- Tech savvy
- Ambitious and competitive
- Standard outside sales requirement of ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Reliable transportation and current/valid driver’s license.
Our employees are our biggest asset! We take pride in showing our employees how much they are valued through advancement opportunities, growth, unlimited compensation, training and rewards!
What we offer
- Stability! We’ve been around for over 150 years!
- Work-life balance
- Paid training
- Base salary, uncapped commission structure leading to unlimited earning potential
- Extensive internal training and regular coaching in the field with a Regional manager
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance
- 401(k) program
- PTO and paid holidays
- Company phone and tablet