MAKE A POSITIVE DIFFERENCE!
JOIN OUR CUSTOMER-CENTRIC SALES TEAM. WE HAVE AN IMMEDIATE OPENING IN YOUR AREA.
Professional Plumbing Group (“PPG”) manufactures and distributes high quality plumbing products and expert solutions to create best-in-class customer experiences. The PPG umbrella has three national brands with Speakman, Wolverine Brass and PlumbMaster and a history stretching back 150 years in the plumbing industry. While distinct in customer base and value proposition, the three brands share a passion for innovation and customer service excellence. The company is headquartered in Conway, SC, and operates a key location in Concordville, PA. PPG has started a transformation process into an agile, solution-oriented organization with best-in-class sales capabilities. Professional Plumbing Group is a portfolio company of Dunes Point Capital (DPC).
As an Outside Sales Manager with Professional Plumbing Group, you will be the primary point of contact for progressive plumbing professionals in your territory. You will be trained to develop exceptional selling and consultative skills to open new accounts and create deeper relationships with existing customers. Your rewards will reflect your results.
Why join PPG?
- Ambitious plans to disrupt our industry with speed and technology.
- Entrepreneurial roles with unlimited compensation by building customer value.
- Dedicated development with extensive sales training and overall business skills.
- Agile company with the spirit of a small company and stability over 150 years.
You will have the opportunity:
- To sell high quality products to a progressive customer base.
- To develop as fast as your skills and energy dictate.
- To earn a great living and enjoy work-life balance.
- To rely on a stable company with over 150 years of high standards.
What we look for:
- Initiative, self-starter
- Problem solving and basic analytical skills
- Relationship and network builder
- Sales or technical background with a passion for solving problems with customers
- Standard outside sales requirement of ability to lift up to 50 lbs., reliable transportation and current/valid driver’s license.
As a successful sales representative you will be rewarded with:
- Base salary, uncapped commission structure leading to unlimited earning potential.
- Extensive internal training and regular coaching in the field with a Regional manager.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and a 401K program.
- Mobile technology and phone allowance.